Placement Assured Courses (PAC) are offered with 100% placement guarantee. There is a selection process for enrolling into this package. Also, there is an eligibility criteria for PAC. Once the selection process is over, the candidates will be assigned with technologies which are suitable for them. They will be trained in the assigned technology in a development oriented method. Selection process for PAC courses includes:
- Aptitude Written Test
- Logical Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Qualification: BTech/ MTech, MCA/BCA, MSc/BSc.
- Candidates with not more than 2 backlogs are eligible for PAC.
- 10th & +2 with 65% above.
- Admission is limited to 5 students in a batch.
- Core PHP with Responsive web development
- Database management system (MySQLi) with detailed SQL & PDO
- Framework introduction to Codeigniter with a project
- Core java with hands-on training
- Database management system (SQLite) with detailed SQL
- Core Android
- Advanced Android
- One course project to implement the trained topics on a live environment
- One live project following the Life cycle process
- 2 Case studies
- Swift 3
- Objective C implementation
- 2 Live projects
Add – On’s to each language training:
- 100% placement.
- Duration : 25 -30 hours a week
- Communication skills
- Aptitude Preparation
- Resume building
- Technical and Personal interview preparations with mock interviews
- Group Discussions