The full syllabus will be available after course enrollment
- ANDROID INTRODUCTION
- Role of Java and XML
- Versions and Features corresponding
- Application Areas
- Basic Programs
- and many more
- Introduction to Android Studio
- First Android application etc.
APPLICATION AND ACTIVITIES
- Creating application and activities
- Android application class
- Android application folders and usage
and many more
USER INTERFACE AND WIDGETS
- Fundamental Android UI Design
- Introducing Layouts and views
- Use of Widgets etc.
- Content provider
- and many more
- Introducing Intents
- Android Dialogues etc.
- Tween Animation
- And many more 2D technologies
FILES, SAVING STATES, AND SHARED PREFERENCES
- Creating and saving preferences etc.
- Retrieving shared preferences etc.
COMMUNICATION WITH SERVER
- Async HTTP
- Gson Converter
- And numerous others
- Using Content providers
- Reading Content providers
- and much more!!
WORKING IN BACKGROUND
- Introducing Services, notifications etc.
TELEPHONY AND SMS
- Incoming and outgoing call
- and many exciting others
MAPS, GEOCODING, LOCATION-BASED SERVICES
- Maps and GPS in Android- introduction
- Map view and map activity – map API key from Google
Broadcast Receivers, Adapters, And Internet
- Using Internet Resources
- Introducing Dialogs
- Broadcast Receivers
- Customized Broadcast Receivers
- and many others !!
- Custom List View
- Custom Action Bar
- And many exciting other functionalities!!
- Introduction to sensors in Android
- Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyro etc.
- Fragment Life Cycle
- Recycler View
- Carousel View
- Floating Action Button
- and many others
- Navigation graph
- Resource Manager
- and many other exciting functionalities