Personal information we collect
Depending on how you use our services and our website, we might collect the following kinds of information about you:
- As a customer, prospective customer, or user of our application, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, school name, grades, country and information about the age of the children.
- We may also collect details of other interactions that you have with us, together with any other information that you choose to provide us with, for example, through your interactions with our customer and technical support teams.
- We also collect your payment card details that are stored and protected in accordance with best industry practice.
- Registrants who do not give this consent (or do not have this consent provided on their behalf) cannot provide us with their personal information and cannot use the application. You can however withdraw your consent at any time.
- We do not however collect any unnecessary personal information from Registrants.
- We also collect storage permission.
How we use the data we collect from users
The information collected from Registrants, customers or prospective customers may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide access to our products and services.
- to send a confirmation notice to the Registrant of the registration;
- to administer and manage accounts, including password resetting, responding to questions raised by Registrants, to contact the Registrant about any problems with the Registrant’s account or conduct on the Site.
- to send out notifications, alerts, messages etc.
- for administrative, planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes relating to our products and services.
- for marketing purposes, but only where we have express or implied consent to contact someone or we are otherwise permitted by law to do so. Registrants may also opt out at any time by following the specific opt out instructions within the communications that we send.
How long we will have your information
We retain the personal information that we collect from and about our users for as long as it is needed to provide access to the application. We take responsible steps to delete the personal information we collect if you opt out of receiving further communications from us, or if you ask us to delete your information. We may however retain and use personal information as necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements, and we may retain and use anonymous and aggregated information for performance reporting, benchmarking and analytic purposes and for product and service improvement.
How we ensure safety of your information
We protect your personal information against unauthorised access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption or destruction. We use myriad measures including password protection to protect your information and the systems they are held in. We keep these security measures under review and refer to industry security standards to keep up to date with current best practice.